It depends on the project and it will say in the brief whether purchased materials are allowed. Most of our video projects require original work except for audio where you can use purchased/licensed content. If you ever have any doubts, please connect with us!
Articles in this section
- Can I display my work on my portfolio?
- Can I use royalty-free, stock content for my submissions?
- Can I use purchased content for my submissions?
- What if someone copies my ideas during the same project?
- Can computer-modified voice overs be taken from internet be used in my submissions?
- If I take an image off the internet and change it so it looks nothing like the original, can I submit it?
- I noticed that someone is using my content for a project without giving me credit or receiving my permission. What should I do?
- If my content has people under 18, are any additional forms required?
- My submission contains a shot of a crowd (i.e. a large number of people). Do I have to get consent from each person?
- My submission contain a voice over and not their face, do I need them to sign a talent release?