Depends. If you have 15 or more individuals in one shot, we have a form for that! If you have less than 15, we'll need individual talent releases from each if their faces are visible.
Articles in this section
- Can I display my work on my portfolio?
- Can I use royalty-free, stock content for my submissions?
- Can I use purchased content for my submissions?
- What if someone copies my ideas during the same project?
- Can computer-modified voice overs be taken from internet be used in my submissions?
- If I take an image off the internet and change it so it looks nothing like the original, can I submit it?
- I noticed that someone is using my content for a project without giving me credit or receiving my permission. What should I do?
- If my content has people under 18, are any additional forms required?
- My submission contains a shot of a crowd (i.e. a large number of people). Do I have to get consent from each person?
- My submission contain a voice over and not their face, do I need them to sign a talent release?