If I receive payments from Zooppa US and live outside of the US, do I receive a tax document?

Yes! At the beginning of the new year, you'll receive a 1042-S document that shows the amount you received through Zooppa whether it be freelance work or a creative payment. This should provide proof of any taxes withheld on our end. For any specific questions on how to file this form, please refer to your local accountant. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.