- Music in your submissions must be original or must be accompanied with a license to use commercially, without restrictions or additional fees
- Using Royalty Free music? Take a look here first:
- Any stock video footage or imagery must also have licenses (note: some contests do not allow use of stock materials so be sure to check the brief first)
- Take a look at creativecommons.org to learn about Creative Commons licensing (many times attribution is required)
- For any materials used in your submissions that come from the web, please send direct links!
- We DO NOT accept music from the YouTube audio library. This is because YouTube cannot give you information about legal liability or other issues that can occur off the platform.