To avoid visibility problems, your print entries need to be uploaded in RGB color mode rather than in CYMK. To make your ad visible, change the color mode in Photoshop by following these steps: Image > Mode > RGB. Then, save and upload your submission again.
Articles in this section
- I didn't receive the activation e-mail. What should I do?
- I signed up for Zooppa using Facebook, but deleted my Facebook account. How should I log in on Zooppa?
- What are the various technical requirements for video, audio, and image files?
- What do I do if I am experiencing uploading trouble?
- I was unable to upload my submissions because of the glitch and deadline passed. What should I do?
- The print entry I uploaded is not visible—why?
- How can I change or delete one of my submissions?