Because your mail provider may mistake the activation e-mail, make sure to check your inbox, junk folder and trash. If you don't find your activation e-mail in any of those folders, please contact Zooppa Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- I didn't receive the activation e-mail. What should I do?
- I signed up for Zooppa using Facebook, but deleted my Facebook account. How should I log in on Zooppa?
- What are the various technical requirements for video, audio, and image files?
- What do I do if I am experiencing uploading trouble?
- I was unable to upload my submissions because of the glitch and deadline passed. What should I do?
- The print entry I uploaded is not visible—why?
- How can I change or delete one of my submissions?