Be nice to others.
Welcome to the Zooppa community. We have a few guidelines to help ensure your success as a member of our thriving community. If you have any questions whether big or small, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or utilize our project forums. Zooppa manages all communications for our clients. Please do not contact the client directly.
- This is an obvious one to start, but respect other community members and our clients!
We know that there are always going to be different opinions, but as creatives, you understand better than anyone else, that art is SUBJECTIVE. There is a lot of pride involved and we get it, but we do not tolerate any offensive bashing or aggressive behavior.
- Honesty really is the best policy. Submit original work! Stealing partial or whole work is unacceptable. Thanks to the Internet, we will find out. Certain projects allow the usage of stock materials, but you will be asked to provide proper licensing. Make sure to read each brief thoroughly to confirm whether stock is allowed otherwise your submission will be flagged. See our strikes policy below.
- Do your homework! Please turn in ALL talent, audio, and stock licenses at the time of upload. Be cognizant to not shoot any logos, store names, street signs etc. We’re trying to save you time on the back-end! Plus, the more forms that are turned in, the faster the awards can be announced.
In order to maintain the integrity of our community, we have adopted the following four strikes policy to be administered at Zooppa’s discretion (not obligation).
4 Strikes Policy:
- 1st time = Initial warning. Honest mistakes happen.
- 2nd time = 2 week suspension from the community.
- 3rd time = 6 month suspension from the community
- 4th time = Permanent removal as a Member of the Zooppa Community.
We strongly encourage you to honor these guidelines for not only your sake but for all the other members of the Zooppa community. We prefer not to take action so don't give us a reason too. Zooppa reserves all its rights to take action appropriate action.
Whew. Now that the heavy stuff is out of the way…we hope you have a great time, that you learn loads, build your portfolios, and make lifelong connections.
Welcome to Zooppa!